Webinar: West African Mining Laws
Getting to Grips with the Mining Legal Landscape in West Africa!
This Masterclass will be presented as a Live Webinar!
Attend this webinar and receive insight into the various Mining Principles, Acts and Regulations which govern the most prominent countries involved in Mining in West Africa. We will also look at an overview of each country’s Mining sector, along with any local content or CSR obligations that are currently enforceable.
Join this webinar and get to grips with the mining legal landscape in West Africa, with a focus on the below countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Ivory Coast
Webinar Agenda at a Glance:
- An overview of each country’s current Mining Sector
- The Main Principles of the Minerals & Mining Policies
- Review of the various Mining Acts, Codes and Mineral Rights Regulations
- Latest Local Content Regulations and CSR Policy
- Key Institutional Roles in the Mining Industry in each Country
- Considerations and Obstacles relating to each Country
Bookings are now open. Please secure your seat HERE
We look forward to you joining us on this exclusive webinar.